Ambitionz KnightOnline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Guide

Go down

Server Guide Empty Server Guide

Post  AmbitionzOwner Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:18 pm

First of all, welcome to Ambitionz KO!

Many servers do not have a server guide, and I have decided to make one to help out anyone who would need it.

You have obviously finished the first step already, which is creating a forum account. I have made the forum as simple as possible, so it shouldn't be too hard to figure everything out, but if you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on the forum.

So, first you will need to register an account by accessing the KO Panel. Next, you should click the Registration button, and type in the required information. Finnaly, you need to click on the button named "Register". You should get a message stating - "Account Created Succesfully!".

The next thing you will want to do is download the client. You can download the client by clicking HERE.

After you have downloaded the game. You will need to extract it with WinRar. Afterwards, open the folder, locate and double click on the launcher, which is named "Ambitionz KnightOnline". Login with your credentials, select your nation and class, etc. Create your character, enter the game, and have fun! You're done!

However, there are some things that you need to know:

++The next time you log into the game, you will see the same "Choose your nation" screen that you saw when first creating your account. Do not be alarmed - your account is not deleted. Just choose the nation you chose when you first created your account, and it will show the character you created. - It's currently a bug.

++The password that is required for you to access the Innkeeper, merchant items, and trade with other players is "000000". (Six zero's)

I hope that this little guide will help a lot of people. I will definitely keep this topic updated as often as I can.

Thanks

AmbitionzOwner
Admin

https://ambitionzko.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum